Top 8 Cornish Gifts for Valentine’s Day
Stuck for ideas this Valentine's day? Here are a few Cornish gifts that we are sure will go down a treat...
1. Flowers By Post from Cornish Blooms - As one of the first in the country to see the sunshine yellow of daffodils bloom, they have to be one of our favourite flowers. The team at Cornish Blooms, a family run farm a few miles up the road from us, can send their beautiful bouquets all over the country - including Cornish Daffodils, Mixed Bunches and Scented Narcissi.
2. Surfing Lessons with Smart Surf School - With miles upon miles of beach and the Atlantic often bringing in the perfect conditions, learning to surf in Cornwall is highly recommended. Perhaps a class together could be the perfect way to spend some time together outdoors.
3. Gifts from Shop St Michael's Mount - You can never go wrong with a quality mug, or so we've been told. After all, who doesn't love a good brew? The team on the magical island of St Michael's Mount have an array of bespoke product, but we do particularly love their Cornishware mug. And for all the jewellery lovers who want a keepsake of the Mount, their bespoke St Michael's Mount pendant is perfect!
4. Skincare from Bloom Remedies - If you've stayed with us in the last few months, you would have had the chance to try the award-winning skincare we now have in all of our rooms. There is a great selection of Face Care, Aromatherapy Oils, Gentlemen's Grooming and Wellness Therapy
6. Prints by Local Artists from Morva Marazion - Located just up the road from us, Morva has an array of Cornish goodies, including some lovely artwork and prints that capture Cornwall. Though they are closed until 2nd February, you can always pop online, and we are sure you will find something that your better half will love.
7. A Bottle of Sparkling Wine from Polgoon Vineyard - What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than sharing a bottle of fizz from the most southerly vineyard in the country. If you're cooking dinner for your loved one this year and planning a quality night in together, the team at Polgoon are sure to be able to pair the perfect wine with your meal.
8. Stays or Gift Vouchers from the Godolphin Arms - Last, but definitely not least, there is the option to plan some quality time together with our Date Night package that runs throughout February and March - which includes a 1 Night Stay, Full Cornish Breakfast for Two, Dinner for Two and A bottle of wine. Alternatively, contact our team on 01736 888510 to pick up a gift voucher that can be used for a future stay or in our restaurant.